Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving notifications or syncing since latest OS update.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Phone updated during the week while I slept.
No syncing since Monday, April 9.
Zero notifications since Monday although FitBit shows Notifications ON.
Bluetooth not seeing Charge 2.
I have no other devices nearby. I have turned off and restarted the phone.
Thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @magpinque, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please note that your tracker does not sync through the Bluetooth settings on your phone, but through the Fitbit app, if the tracker is not showing in these Settings, it's possible the Bluetooth link was removed. Have you restarted your tracker and your phone lately? If so, I would like to suggest you the following:

• Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal when trying to sync your tracker
  • Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the syncing process. 
  • Restart your tracker if you haven't done it yet. 

If your tracker is still not syncing, I would like to recommend to set up your tracker as a new device. Don't worry, none of the information already stored in your account will be deleted. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  4. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

After setting up your tracker as a new device, please go to Account > Charge 2 > Notifications and enable them once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes