Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing with iPhone SE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my charge 2 yesterday and it won’t sync with my Bluetooth. I have an iPhone SE. I see others are having the same problem. Is there anyway I can fix this. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Suzi06, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Have you restarted your Charge 2 and your phone lately? Have you updated the Fitbit app recently as well? We have just released a new version (2.41.1). If you have I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Restart your phone
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal
  3. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices that might interfere with the syncing process. 

If your tracker is still not syncing my best recommendation would be setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between your phone and the Charge 2. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been using a Charge 2 for a couple months and it has been fine.  A couple days ago it decided it will no longer sync or pair with my iphoneSE.  Not sure what caused it to stop communicating with my phone. 😞

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Megs25.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that your Charge 2 has stopped syncing with your iPhone SE. I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I recommend following our 

troubleshooting instructions at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too, am having trouble synching, with my Charge 2. Noticed it a few days ago with my iPhone 6SE and I just upgraded to iPhone 11SE and having the same problem. It's not recognized in the Bluetooth settings. Did the latest ios update mess with the ability to sync? I've reset the fitbit, deleted and re-downloaded the app, restarted the phone. Can't unsync with Bluetooth because it won't show up there. Please let me know what else I can do. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CO2VA.

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing syncing issues with your Charge 2. I understand your concern and appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Please give one more try to the following steps:

1. Confirm the following on your both phones: tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone.
  6. Restart your Fitbit with the steps from this help article.
  7. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  8. Choose your Fitbit from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes