Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped syncing and shows incorrect date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 was last synced on 6/6/2021 @ 3.37am. It still shows around this time & won’t connect via Bluetooth. Seems to be functioning correctly other than that though.

Got any ideas, is this related to the syncing issue messaged by Fitbit?  Anyone else having the same issue?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cerin65.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and recommend confirming if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app? For complete troubleshooting instructions to resolve the syncing issue, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this gets you back on track. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have downloaded the latest version, my Fitbit will not connect via Bluetooth to my IPhone so I am unable to set it up again. I removed the original one & tried to reset up as a new Charge 2.  It still has the incorrect time.  This all started from my Fitbit last week started vibrating continuously & would not stop no matter what I tried. I put it on charge but it has not been the same since.  It is virtually useless to me at the moment as I am unable to connect via Bluetooth. It’s not my phone as I’m still able to connect other devices via Bluetooth with no problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Cerin65.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how you are feeling and recommend restarting your tracker if you haven't done it already: How do I restart my Fitbit device? Please also check our tips to set up the tracker in Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your tracker's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes