Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - Exercise tracking not showing Heart Rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I have a charge 3 and use an iPhone for my mobile device.

My heart rate is being actively monitored using my charge 3, and I have not had problems with the heart rate section of the app (it shows my general trends and resting heart rate properly. However, I have found that no heart rate information shows up on the exercise “summary” page when I complete a tracked workout. Is there a way to fix this problem? My heart rate does show up when I log an exercise, just not when I track one.

Thanks for the help,

Lisa

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @LisaFitness. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your heart rate is not showing on the exercise “summary” page when you complete a tracked workout. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. I appreciate the information that your Charge 3 is tracking the heart rate, and it is showing when you log the exercise.

I would like to confirm that our team is currently working to resolve this issue and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hard to believe Fitbit team is actually working on this problem. It has been an issue for almost a year and should be fixed by now. I have bought another tracker and am np longer using Fitbit due to this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes