Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite issues with syncing and changing a clock face after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So yesterday my app said there was a new update for my Fitbit Versa lite. Cool, right? Except ever since I attempted to update it, my Fitbit hasn’t been fully syncing with the app, and the clock faces in particular are on the fritz, specifically being frozen in the “switching” phase and leaving me unable to cancel the attempt to switch or remove the clock face. I tried deleting and redownloading the app, which didn’t help, and my wifi connection isn’t the problem. Has anyone else experienced this/ figured out how to fix it??

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Rainbootsmcgee.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you're experiencing with syncing and changing clock faces after receiving a new update for your Fitbit Versa Lite. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions to resolve the syncing issue at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I also recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account. Try to change the clock face again: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you continue experiencing difficulties, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes