Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Bluetooth trouble and app not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I receive an Update error when I attempt to sync my Charge 2. I had the Fitbit App installed on an Ipad Mini after not being able to get the Fitbit app to work on the iPhone 10. After a few months, the Ipad mini stopped updating, giving me an error message to update the FitBit Software. The update is from a week ago and I am still receiving that message. I decided to delete the app and try again on my iPhone 10. The problem I am having is the device is recognized by either the app or Bluetooth on the iPhone 10. What could be happening? I reset my Fitbit a few times by connecting the cradle and pressing the button a few seconds and I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Adigi9TwitchTV

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with syncing your Charge 2. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend confirming that your Fitbit device is up to date. For instructions, see How do I update my Fitbit device? Please also do the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. Go into your phone's Bluetooth menu.
  7. Tap on the icon next to your Fitbit device.
  8. Press Forget this device.
  9. Re-open the Fitbit app and re-bond your device.

For complete troubleshooting instructions see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes