Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and replies on Versa 2 connected to iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I read or reply to messages (text, messenger, etc) on Fitbit Versa 2 if it is connected to IOS phone (iPhone)?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Zoltan80.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about receiving and replying to notifications on your Fitbit Versa 2 connected to iPhone. I am glad to assist you. Your Fitbit device can receive notifications from your nearby phone to keep you informed, including calls, texts, meeting alerts, and app updates. For steps to set up notifications, see How do I set up notifications?

Regarding the option to reply to messages with your Versa 2, devices paired to an iPhone or Windows 10 phone can only respond to Fitbit app notifications, such as messages, cheers, taunts, and friend requests. The option for quick replies to send customized responses to text messages and messages from certain apps is currently available on certain devices paired to an Android phone. For more information, see How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes