Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 doesn't hold charge since iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the iOS update, my Charge 3 battery will not hold a charge more than a couple hours. Is there a solution for this?

Moderator edit: format and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SharonLeeW, welcome on board. It's nice to see a new member around.

Thanks for letting me know about your Charge 3, I'm here to help you. Just to confirm, do you mean that this started to happen after updating your iPhone? Or was it after updating the Fitbit app in your iPhone?

While the Charge 3 was designed to last up to 7 days, the battery life also depends on how frequently you use its features. Make sure to charge your device by plugging the charging cable in a USB port from a computer or use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Also, please check this help article for tips to improve the battery life.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only thing that was changed on my Fitbit was the upgrades. That is when it started happening. I did see a couple other posts about this in the forum. You may want to look to see if the upgrade did something that is causing something to run in the background for certain individuals. My charge three was holding a charge for seven days and after the updates, it holds a charge for a lesson last time. It’s now at about a half a day. I called back in and gave me a claim number because my charge three is still under warranty they’re sending me a new one.  Hope it works.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Hi @SharonLeeW, I'm glad to hear from you.

Thanks for the information provided, as well for taking the time to contact our Support Team. This shouldn't be happening, and thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm glad that our team will send you a new device, and now you'll be all set to crush your steps. I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Catch you later! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes