Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 heart rate data won't transfer to the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 head rate monitor works however the data is not being transferred to the app. All other data is transferred when synced apart from the heart rate.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Asmarter. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that while your Charge 3 heart rate monitor works, the data is not being transferred to the app. Thank you for letting me know that the tracker is syncing and all other data is being transferred to the app. I would like to confirm if you have MobileTrack turned on? Please see this help article for more information about MobileTrack: How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack? 

I also recommend to log out, force quit the app, restart your phone and log back into your Fitbit account. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mobile tracking was switched on. I have logged out of the app, restarted my phone and the problem is still with me.
So we are clear - the app is receiving all data from my phone EXCEPT heart rate data, even though the Fitbit device IS monitoring my heart rate

Sent from my iPhone, Stuart.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Asmarter, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I would like to advise that our team is currently working to resolve this issue and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution. I am sorry for any trouble and appreciate your patience. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes