Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing with iPhone 6s

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It was working well and notifications have just stopped appearing on my Fitbit. I’ve turned my phone off and in, refreshed my Fitbit, deleted the charge 3 then added a new device. Don’t know what else to do, any suggestions?? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GL_Hob 

First and foremost I apologize for the slow response. Here is something else I would try:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app 
  3. Tap on Account > Charge 3 > Notifications
  4. When a pop-up with a "Bluetooth Pairing Required" message, tap on Set Up and continue.
  5. A new "Bluetooth Pairing Request" will appear, tap on Pair to continue
  6. Once in the Notifications menu, enable the ones you'd like to receive. 
  7. Go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:
    • Allow Notifications
    • Show on Lock Screen
    • Show in History

Let me know if this gives you a solution to the issue 😃

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @GL_Hob  

I’m sorry your having syncing issues. Maybe I can help. First make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around as they might interfere with the syncing or your Fitbit is critically low in battery. Log out of your Fitbit app Then turn the Bluetooth off on your device then back on. Then log back into your Fitbit app and see if it’s correctly syncing again.

You mentioned that you refreshed your Fitbit. I was not sure if that meant you charged it or “restarted” the Fitbit band. If you didn’t restart your Fitbit band here is how to to that:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
    • For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Now try to sync and see if your syncing properly again. Hopefully this solves your issue 😃 please let me know

Best Answer
0 Votes

The phone is syncing with steps but not notifications from iPhone with messages. Any more tips??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GL_Hob 

First and foremost I apologize for the slow response. Here is something else I would try:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app 
  3. Tap on Account > Charge 3 > Notifications
  4. When a pop-up with a "Bluetooth Pairing Required" message, tap on Set Up and continue.
  5. A new "Bluetooth Pairing Request" will appear, tap on Pair to continue
  6. Once in the Notifications menu, enable the ones you'd like to receive. 
  7. Go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:
    • Allow Notifications
    • Show on Lock Screen
    • Show in History

Let me know if this gives you a solution to the issue 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
Brilliant- this has worked; thank you 🤗
Best Answer
0 Votes

@GL_Hob  😃I’m super happy I was able to find you a solution 

Best Answer
0 Votes