Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped updating data on app after the firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The above problem started after I did the last update.  After trying lots of things I logged off then looked back on and items started updating on app.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @Bookworm08! Thanks for bring this to our attention and letting us know this was fixed after logging out and logging back into the Fitbit app. 

We are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be a one glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Charge 3 and Fitbit app, and in the case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate. Man Wink

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

I hope you have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 would not sync, tried the update, wouldn’t connect. Turned phone on n off, deleted watch tried to re add watch, deleted app, reinstalling app, tried to add watch, it sends me the code but will not connect I just get a cross on the screen? 

Best Answer
0 Votes