Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit restarted and lost all data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I went to sync my fitbit to my phone last night, half way through the sync I was asked to sign in, and upon doing so my fitbit restarted and all historic data was wiped from my app. Even the data from that day wasn't showing. Is there any way to restore all my historical data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Vanessa2910 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me help you with your account's data. Your data is stored on the Fitbit servers not on your device so I suggest you check the email you used when you logged in again as it could be different from the original one. This would explain why you aren't see any historical data. Also try logging with the original email using the website at fitbit.com.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just updated my fitbit app and all my historical data is gone.  The weird thing is that usually when my app updates I don't have to relogin, but I was kicked out this time.  I had exercised this morning and tracked my exercise using the Circuit Training and now it doesn't show any of that info, on app or on my fitbit.  My calories burned for the day reset and I am really sad about this.  I have one email address that I use for everything and that is what I logged back in with and it recognized my original join date and has my height, weight and birthday all in there.  Please help me!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes