Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't connect via Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well my charge 3 was operating fine but past month or so have been encountering problems since Apple updated to iOS 13.3; at first the Fitbit failed to sync updated data to phone, only way to get them to talk to each other was to turn phone off then back on again which is a real pain and I dread having to put either devices on charge as know will cause problems.

seems the problem is getting worse as now the Bluetooth connection has started to fall off between devices and having to reconnect to get things going again, the final problem to raise it’s ugly head is that though I am doing at least 20000 steps a day which ‘is reporting’ and days exercise is set to 5 days a week it is failing miserably to automatically update.

Clearly some urgent updates are needed either by Fitbit/Apple in the mean time any pointers on fix 🥺

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JaniceMan11. Welcome on board. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for troubleshooting your Charge 3 prior posting. I understand how you're feeling about your tracker not connecting correctly, and let me help you with this matter. First of all, do you receive an error message when trying to sync? Is your tracker paired via Bluetooth with any other phone or tablet?

To work on this together, I'd recommend to try the following:

1. Remove your Charge 3 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone one more time.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and set up your tracker as a new device.

About the exercise tile, could you please take a screenshot of what is displayed on the Fitbit app? For instructions to attach it in your reply check this post.

Don't hesitate to let me know if the issue persists.

Best Answer
0 Votes