Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't keep connection to iPhone iOS 13

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit no longer keeps connection with my phone, I have deleted/ reinstalled fitbit app, cleared data on fitbit, updated phone and fitbit countless times.  If you try to connect with the 4 digit code it cancels after 3 seconds comes up with 3 different codes in quick succession, when a code does come up, it tells you that something went wrong however it connects with Bluetooth, it pairs then 30 mins later It looks for device and claims that no device is found. Time does not keep between phone and fitbit either

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Siobhan843.

I am sorry to hear your Charge 3 no longer keeps connection with your iPhone. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I would like to advise that this issue has been reported to our team and we're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. Be sure to keep the Fitbit app up-to-date as the updates come with new features and bug fixes. 

Meanwhile, I recommend trying the following:

1. Go into your phone's Bluetooth menu.
  2. Tap on the icon next to your Fitbit device.
  3. Press Forget this device.
  4. Re-open the Fitbit app and re-bond your device. 

For complete troubleshooting instructions see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I literally just got my “new charge 3” in the mail yesterday. Was working fine. My iPhone had an update last night and now I’m no longer getting text message alerts or anything either. I’m really REALLY starting to absolutely DESPISE Fitbit company 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes