Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 stopped getting notifications after iOS 15 update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 is not displaying notifications of :telephone_receiver: calls & text messages after I updated my iPhone 12 to iOS 15. Is it due to iOS or it is something else.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Bitsmart46 Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. I'd recommend making sure your Charge 4 is not on sleep or DND mode. When the sleep or DND mode setting is on, notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on. The screen's brightness is set to dim. Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

To verify this: Press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap Sleep or DND to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. If that doesn't work, please try the following instructions: 

1. On your phone, tap Settings →Bluetooth → the information icon → next to the name of your Fitbit device  → Forget This Device.

2. Turn off Bluetooth

3. Restart Charge 4. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

4. Turn on Bluetooth  

5. Open the Fitbit app and set up your tracker as new device to refresh the connection: 

• Tap the Today tab → Tap your profile picture 
  • Tap Set Up a Device
  • Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

6. Once this process is completed, set up the notifications again. See Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Bitsmart46 Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. I'd recommend making sure your Charge 4 is not on sleep or DND mode. When the sleep or DND mode setting is on, notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on. The screen's brightness is set to dim. Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

To verify this: Press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap Sleep or DND to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. If that doesn't work, please try the following instructions: 

1. On your phone, tap Settings →Bluetooth → the information icon → next to the name of your Fitbit device  → Forget This Device.

2. Turn off Bluetooth

3. Restart Charge 4. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

4. Turn on Bluetooth  

5. Open the Fitbit app and set up your tracker as new device to refresh the connection: 

• Tap the Today tab → Tap your profile picture 
  • Tap Set Up a Device
  • Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

6. Once this process is completed, set up the notifications again. See Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes