Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I listen to music on my Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read it all, watched all the videos and my fitbit does not seem to have what it is telling me to use.  I want to add music to my fitbit Versa and also connect my amazon earbuds.  Both of which I fail at figuring out what to do as what it tells me to do is not available.  I have windows 7 on my desktop and Iphone Xr, amazon 2nd version earbuds.  Thanks for any help.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@MusicFail Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for the detailed information shared. Please note that to download playlists to your watch, you need a computer with a Wi-Fi connection and the free Fitbit Connect app installed on the computer, and usually this works only with windows 10 and Mac computers. For more information make sure you've reviewed this help article

If your computer is not allowing you to install Fitbit Connect or download the music, you can use additional apps to control the music using your Fitbit Versa like Spotify, Deezer or Pandora app, note that a Premium subscription is required, click here for more information. 

Regarding the difficulties to connect your earbuds, please make sure you are following these instructions to set them up: 

1. Activate pairing mode on your Bluetooth headphones or speaker.
  2. On your watch, open the Settings app and then Bluetooth.
  3. Tap + Audio Device. Your watch searches for nearby devices.
  4. When your watch finds nearby Bluetooth audio devices, it shows a list on the screen. Tap the name of the device you want to pair.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for all your help.   Since I have windows 7, ugg.    Active pairing on my ear buds.  It helps if you push the correct button.  :).  thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @MusicFail

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I appreciate all your efforts to fix the difficulties experienced.

Have a nice day! 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes