Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR Resting heart rate showing incorrect data.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I updated to the new version on 2/3, and every day since, my resting HR has either been trending upward or pegging at 60 or 61. It is usually around 56/57. There has been zero precedent for this type of HR activity in the 20 or so months I have been wearing one. Was there a change made to the resting HR algorithm, or did I just get 10% less healthy in one week? If and when you change this algorithm, do you include that in your release notes to prevent people from having stupid health scares? Thanks

Untitled.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Donkey4Skin, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. 

This seems like a very odd situation as the algorithms haven't been changed lately. Have you tried restarting your tracker after this situation started? Have you experienced this before?

If you haven't restarted your tracker, please do and wait for 24 hours to check if the resting heart rate gets corrected; if not, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. Let them know about this situation, I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you back on track.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes