Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move after midnight.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a full time night shift worker I work consecutive hours over the midnight hour. The app does not allow for continuous hours over that time. I have to reset the chunk of time before and after midnight. This is highly inconvenient. It there anyway to fix this? Thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @CaiteeJ, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Currently, it's not possible to adjust the Reminders to Move timeframe to include hours after midnight. The reason for this is because the Fitbit trackers reset themselves at midnight, so they can start measuring calories, steps, etc accurately during the day. 

I understand this might not be very practical for you, that's why I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @SamanthaS26 to implement a night shift for Reminders to Move. Please feel free to vote for this idea and add your comments, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer