Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR won't sync with Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge HR will no longer sync with my iPhone app.  I have already tried:

1. Powering my phone on/off
  2. Shutting down and restarting the app
  3. Logging off the app and back on
  4. Resetting my Charge as described using the charging/USB cable

This issue just started last night.  The tracker works, but does not sync.

I appreciate any help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Matt

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Matt2112, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying some troubleshooting steps before hand and for letting me know which ones you've performed so far. In this particular situation, I would like to recommend setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between your tracker and your phone. Don't worry, all the information previously stored in your account won't get deleted. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your Charge HR is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Restart your tracker once again.
  4. Leave your tracker plugged in and charging after restarting it.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  6. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  7. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the advice.  I tried it, but my Fitbit app still can't find my device...it just keeps searching.  And now it seems my Charge HR won't hold a charge any more either.  It runs out over night...perhaps because it is seeking the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Matt2112, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I have created a case on your behalf. You will be able to receive an email from our team very soon. 

I apologize for the inconveniences this issue has caused you, in case you need anything else please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes