Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge hr will not sync to the iOS app and time is wrong on charge hr

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have tried to sync my Fitbit to my iOS app but it would sync Galway and stay there for a while. I left the app open for it to sync for Over 30 minutes and it still did not completely sync. I have not used my Fitbit in 2 weeks though and the time displayed on my Fitbit hr is wrong even though it is in the right time zone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @tammmy and @izopnyde welcome to the Community! I'd recommend:

1. Opening your iOS settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.

2. If your tracker didn't sync, force quit and reopen the Fitbit App. You can force quit by: rapidly double tapping your iOS home button > swipe left until you see a preview of the Fitbit App > and swipe up on the preview to force close.

3. If your tracker still didn't sync, I'd reboot your mobile device.

4. Restart your tracker.

If the time doesn't correct itself after trying the steps above, I'd then recommend trying the steps mentioned here.

Keep me posted if you need any additional help!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
Can I send this thing in to be fixed?Incorrect time, no date, no reset (if there is one, why doesn't say RESET? took over 2 hours 2 get here. Clumsy site. Caught in a loop. No longer using any Fitbit products.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @tammmy and @izopnyde welcome to the Community! I'd recommend:

1. Opening your iOS settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.

2. If your tracker didn't sync, force quit and reopen the Fitbit App. You can force quit by: rapidly double tapping your iOS home button > swipe left until you see a preview of the Fitbit App > and swipe up on the preview to force close.

3. If your tracker still didn't sync, I'd reboot your mobile device.

4. Restart your tracker.

If the time doesn't correct itself after trying the steps above, I'd then recommend trying the steps mentioned here.

Keep me posted if you need any additional help!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer