Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 stopped syncing on 9/3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new iPhone XR.  My Charge 2 was syncing just fine until 9/3 - which happens to be the same day the new version of the Fitbit app was released.  I have restarted my Charge 2, turned Bluetooth off and on, and restarted my phone.  Have others had this problem?  What is the fix?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @SherilynA 

Please try restarting your Charge 2:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. then unplug your charger and attempt to sync again 

If that doesn’t work try to: 

Log out of your Fitbit App then swipe up to force shut it. Uninstall the Fitbit App again and reinstall it.

😃 Hopefully this provides you with a solution 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SherilynA 

Sorry your having sync issues. Try this:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app 
  3. When a pop-up with a "Bluetooth Pairing Required" message, tap on Set Up and continue.
  4. A new "Bluetooth Pairing Request" will appear then just follow instructions 

Let me know if this gives you a solution to the issue 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is not on the list of paired devices

Sherilyn Anderson
206-790-1913
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @SherilynA 

Please try restarting your Charge 2:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. then unplug your charger and attempt to sync again 

If that doesn’t work try to: 

Log out of your Fitbit App then swipe up to force shut it. Uninstall the Fitbit App again and reinstall it.

😃 Hopefully this provides you with a solution 

Best Answer
0 Votes