Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charger 2 won't sync to app on my iPhone 7+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have called Fitbit and spent over an hour on phone with them. I have tried everything I have read on this site and nothing works can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Bamahobo, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Support Team. Would it be possible for you to let me know which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? In the meantime, please check @HelenaFitbit's excellent tips and recommendations that have been very helpful for many members in the Community dealing with the same situation. 

In case your tracker is still not syncing after trying these steps, let's try setting up your tracker as a new device in your account to restart the connection between your phone and your tracker. Don't worry, the information stored in your account won't get deleted. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Restart your tracker
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  4. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  5. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes