Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit Training and workout don't show calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have upgraded from the Charge 2 to the Charge 3 and the information displayed on the App for the Circuit Training and Workout exercises appears to no longer provide the calories burned, but instead pace. Is there a way to change this?

For these types of exercises I am not interested in pace, as I am not running/jogging, but need to know the calories burned. Any help would be really appreciated because it is really frustrating to have lost this information.

Cheers

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @TracyBe.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about the issue you are experiencing, could you please provide me with a screenshot of where you are seeing this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @TracyBe, thanks for getting back.

Unfortunately the image your sent didn't come through, please make sure to follow the instructions provide in this post to attach it.

See you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

E3ACBB82-C46A-4ACA-933F-90222B73FF39.jpeg

Alejandra

Here is a snapshot of the Fitbit App as requested. As you can see both the circuit training and Weight exercise records provide ‘pace’ rather than calories burned. For these types of exercise, this information is not beneficial, and wasn’t provided with the Charge 2. 

Help to change the settings of what is displayed would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes