Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock is not accurate on tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit clock has never been accurate, always from the day I bought it & activated it, its been one minute slow

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Fionakay. A slow clock ... Hmmmm. When your say the Fitbit is one minute slow, do you mean it does not match the time on your iPhone? Or are you comparing it to something else? 

If the Fitbit time is not the same as your iPhone, please check your setup. Open the Fitbit app on your iPhone. Go to Account ---> Advanced Settings. Set Automatically should be green (on). Verify your Time Zone is correct. Then tap the arrow at the top, left of the screen to go back. That should keep your Fitbit and iPhone in sync as far as time goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Fionakay, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's great to see you too @SunsetRunner. Smiley Happy

@Fionakay as @SunsetRunner mentioned, are you comparing the time on your tracker with your phone or any other device? Additionally, please follow @SunsetRunner instructions to update the time on your tracker and in addition, enable All-day Sync on the Fitbit app to ensure your tracker is constantly syncing during the day. To enable All-day Sync, open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Your Tracker.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted if there's anything else I can do for you! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer