Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments on iOS App Release 3.15

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Syncing is more fluid - four and five second syncs are now the norm, instead of the failures I was seeing with regularity under 3.14.

Step synchronization is more consistent. If the device recognizes seven steps then there is a very good chance the increase is already being displayed on the Today screen, or will be within a second or two.

Device pairing is still flawed, meaning that while my Versa 2 still shows up in the iOS device list, the Information icon is still not available, an important part of Bluetooth management, e.g. notifications. As such, no notifications of any kind are being forwarded to the device. I have been told by the support team that the developers are aware of the issue and are working on it.

The issue with the number of icons at the bottom of the screen, as well as their sequence, remains, though it has been stable for nearly 24 hours now.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MrMarv. It's always great to see you around.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the latest update for the Fitbit app. Our team is always working to enhance your experience with it! I'm glad that you're able to sync easily. For more information about this new update, please check this help article.

I appreciate you for sharing the information provided by our Support team. While our team is working on the issue with the "i" icon not appearing within the Bluetooth setting, I'd ask for your patience and to keep everything updated as you've done it so the rest of the Fitbit app and Versa 2 features work. For any question about their resolution, my best advice is to reply back to their last email so they can provide you with further details.

About the icons at the bottom not staying in the same position, I'll let our team know about it so they can work on the Fitbit app and get it stabilized soon. Thanks for reporting it!

If you have any other question let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes