Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments on version 4.02 now being rolled out.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my thoughts are mixed on this update. The number of swipes required to go through the screen has been reduced in some cases. Active minutes are now referred to as light, moderate, vigorous and peak. In other areas of the app, the zones are still referred to as Fatb, cardio and peak. Formats in other areas have also been changed, but I will leave it up to you to look at it and decide whether or not it is better or less helpful. past issues of accuracy have not been corrected retroactively and it will probably take me a couple of days to get used to other changes. I am blind and have dictated this on my iPhone and hope you will be able to understand my ramblings I am unable to comment on the visual appearance, because I have never seen the screens on my tracker  or iPhone. The battery charge percentage has not been returned to the home screen. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

New problems with 4.02, I can't be the only one this is happening to.

After I upgraded to 4.02 the app announced to me that it had lost the pairing to my Fitbit, and that I needed to remove my Versa 3 in the Bluetooth section of my settings and pair it again. I did so, but now I'm constantly getting a Bluetooth pairing request, and when I look at the Bluetooth in settings I can see that my Versa 3 is only partially paired. What I mean is that Versa 3 isn’t even on the list when the app isn’t open, and when the app is open Versa 3 shows up without the information icon. That means that I can't choose to have it unconnected or to have my Bluetooth to forget it so I can pair it again like the app keeps asking me to. 

I'm also finding that I really can’t trust the data that l'm viewing. Many times I find different values on my dashboard as compared to when I click into each section. Which one is the correct one or are they both wrong?

Best Answer
Know if this is the answer. Prior to the introduction of the charge five Fitbit allowed multiple trackers to be listed within the application. Fitbit customer care told me that once I moved to the charge five I would have to delete all trackers except for the charge five. I have not seen anything that states that you can now list multiple tractors within the iOS application. It is possible that you can only list one tractor within the app and in order to switch you will have to delete the tractor and then install the tracker you wish to wear . If this is true, with version 4.00, it will discourage users from owning multiple trackers, making it easier to recharge one while wearing another or changing style and color for reasons of fashion and appearance.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Still looks like a 3 year old designed it. I upgraded and now it sync’s about 30% of the time. Mostly just times out. Tried all the usual No Help Support tips and no dice. 

Best Answer