Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Tracking Anything BUT Steps and Floors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have FitBit Versa 2. Since May, my FitBit had tracked nothing but my steps and floors. No sleep, No HR (the lights on my FitBit went off and stopped working after the update earlier this year and I have tried EVERY suggestion out there but it seems to be the update to the actual watch, per others having same issue). It randomly tracking my hourly activity and even though I have “reminders to move” set up, it’s not reminding me, either. I have to manually put in my weight. Did FitBit get greedy and is trying to force people to get premium for their stats to be recorded (or seen)? Or is it just a REALLY crappy update? I’ve been a FitBit user since 2011, but I’m so over this. If it’s not stuff like this (the last few years, for example, making $110 scale (Aria 2) that doesn’t sync to a router that isn’t b/g/n backward compatible, even though that’s outdated!!! Then leaving customers with essentially a $110 paperweight; watches crapping out every 3 years, etc). I just want my app to work. $199 watch and it just tracks steps? I could have paid $20 for a watch that does that. Get your act together, FitBit!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0