Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I be listed in the community that I was in 4 years ago these people are different I deleted my account and when I added it back all the people were different 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Delees 

I’m a bit confused about your question. Are you referring to the community here or your friends list? The community here changes daily with individuals coming to this site to participate in forums and seeking help with their Fitbit devices, Fitbit App issues…etc. 

If your referring to your Fitbit App account you stated you deleted your account 4 years ago so your past data will certainly be gone. I’m afraid there is no possible way to reclaim that data. Look here for more information: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1285.htm

But, your post could be interpreted in a different way and I might not understand your question fully. Can you add more clarity? When exactly did you delete your account? When you “added it back” did you use the same email address and password you had before? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Delees  community groups change all the time. People leave or stop using the Fitbit device. Four years is a long time. More than likely reconnecting with old friends will be hard. Why not join in and get to know the people who are currently posting and sharing in there now? You might find the new group even better than the last one.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer