Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Inspire to new iPhone 12

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got Iphone 12 and I’m having trouble pairing it with inspire Fitbit. I tried to install the app again, reboot the phone, turn on and off the Bluetooth, update the iOS (it’s 14) but no matter what, it does not pair with the Fitbit 

amy one can help here? ??!!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

So you're saying my Fitbit WILL now pair with my iPhone 12. You've fixed that issue on your end?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @btmasimone.

I understand your concern and would like to advise that most phones should work with the Fitbit app and Fitbit products if they meet our minimum OS requirements. For more information, see Fitbit-compatible devicesUpon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them regarding this issue. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

That same thing happened to me! I worked for two weeks trying to figure out why my watch wasn’t pairing! Support suggested that I was doing something wrong.They blocked my emails after I told them I wanted a new watch. I was not ever mean. They were kindly regulating the emails I’d already read and tried. I’m sorry that your watch isn’t pairing either.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DowntownSophia.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience with our Support team regarding the same issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Since you've been in touch with our Support team, I recommend you continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I am sure they are doing their best to investigate the issue and help you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I worked with the fitbit support team. They were nice, however, they were not open to telling me that  Iphone 11 or higher it won't sync with fitbit.

The support team hung up on me and blocked me from further seeking support when I asked for a new watch after two weeks of struggling.

Its an outdated piece of equipmentment that can't keep up with the iphones. The versa two should be given away as it is useless cost you pay.

Fitbit suggests all of these things the watch can do but actually the watch can't at all as the iphone update.

I was not given compensation for my time working on the problem with support when they knew fitfit was not compatible. I feel lied too. I have purchased fitbits for my family and friends in the past two years, I had even bought a new one for myself. I will never support fitbit again for there service and lies. Its not your phone its the fitbit watch. 

Best Answer

That is a lie. All fitbits should work with apple phones, not "most"- which means what? What is "most" watches sync? Read the reviews.

Best Answer

It will not pair with an Iphone 11 or 12. Its the watch not your phone. 

Best Answer

hi. i was having this same issue (upgraded from 6 to xr). i tried multiple times to connect and it kept saying no bluetooth connection but it would seamlessly connect to my old phone. after searching the internet i found this thread, in which it said to forget device on your old device and IT WORKED!! my fitbit immediately synced to my new phone.  

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @squid18. Thank you for your reply, @squid18.

@squid18 Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and solution as it may help other members in the same situation. I appreciate your time and efforts and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience.  

@DowntownSophia I am sorry to hear about your experience, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I was able to see that our Support team contacted you via email. Please continue the communication through email, they can look deeper into the issue and provide you with additional information. I appreciate your understanding. You can verify if your phone is compatible with the Fitbit app at fitbit.com/devices.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! 
I was able to pair my inspire HR once I turned off my old phone. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @gnothiseauton.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your solution as it may help other members in the same situation. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes