Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Heart Rate not displayed in IOS app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Following latest update version 2.38,my "live"heart rate  is not being displayed on the dashboard of my iPhone 6 and iPad Pro.Resting heart rate is displayed and also the daily graph is updated!

My Fitbit is a Charge HR

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Geswhite, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Usually when syncing or a couple of minutes after your tracker has synced with the Fitbit app, you will be able to see the current heart rate as long as you're having a reading on your tracker at that time. If you're not able to see it, please restart your Charge HR, then sync again. If that doesn't seem to work, please enable All-day sync so the tracker can communicate better with the app. 

To enable All-Day sync, tap on Account > Charge HR and scroll down until you see All-day Sync. Enable it, force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app and finally open the app again and wait for the tracker to sync. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Geswhite, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Usually when syncing or a couple of minutes after your tracker has synced with the Fitbit app, you will be able to see the current heart rate as long as you're having a reading on your tracker at that time. If you're not able to see it, please restart your Charge HR, then sync again. If that doesn't seem to work, please enable All-day sync so the tracker can communicate better with the app. 

To enable All-Day sync, tap on Account > Charge HR and scroll down until you see All-day Sync. Enable it, force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app and finally open the app again and wait for the tracker to sync. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes