Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Activity Shortcuts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love skating and skateboarding. Is it possible to create a custom exercise shortcut from the iOS app so I can automatically log my skating from the band.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, but you could rename a different activity you started from the band as 'skating.'  Typically you would do something like 'workout' on the Charge 2, or similar -- depending on type of fitbit you have, but you can even rename auto-recognized activities.  

After recording the skating session, bring up the activity in iOS (click on activity tile, then the activity you just did) then look at the top where it says "Categorize Exercise" and rename it, i.e. start typing in "skate ..." and a list will pop up.

Hope that helps.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @BlackMagic2911. Nice to see you in the forum! I did a search in the New Feature Suggestion Forum and found a couple suggestions you may want to add your vote to. Tap here to check them out. 

Best Answer

No, but you could rename a different activity you started from the band as 'skating.'  Typically you would do something like 'workout' on the Charge 2, or similar -- depending on type of fitbit you have, but you can even rename auto-recognized activities.  

After recording the skating session, bring up the activity in iOS (click on activity tile, then the activity you just did) then look at the top where it says "Categorize Exercise" and rename it, i.e. start typing in "skate ..." and a list will pop up.

Hope that helps.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
Thanks. I appreciate the help. Also, it worked! Thanks again.
Best Answer