Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Activity Goals Keep Resetting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Forgive me if this is already a topic, but I didn't see it.  I think there might be a bug in which if you switch from Parent view to Kid view and then back to Parent view, you daily goals (steps, distance, calories, floors) reset back to 0.  Does anyone else have this issue? 

Obviously not the most important thing going on the world, but a slight annoyance.  Thanks!

I have a versa 2/ child has an Ace 2

Iphone 11 running 14.4.2

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I had all my tracking goals set, and then out of nowhere they reset to 0. It’s been so long I didn’t know what they were. I had to guess to input them again.  Has this happened to anyone else?

There needs to be a way to calculate goals based on your health and wellness goals and info. I don’t know how many calories I should be burning etc.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Step, distance, calories & floors all keep resetting back to zero. 

I just did what you say in your message and when I logged back in everything was back to zero! 

it seems random as I had the notification I’d reached my goals today on my Versa but when I just went into app to sync, the goal was zero. 

Just realised this post is an Android thread, mine is on iPhone. 

thanks

Best Answer

@Jacq317 Hi there. Your post was merged to this thread, as you're experiencing the same described by the previous users. Thank you for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

@jhbeck @Starbrina Hi there. Glad to see you on the forums. I appreciate the detailed information shared. 

Your reports have been shared with my team and they will further investigate them, as soon as I have more information, I'll post it here. 

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Same issues and I have an iPhone as well

Best Answer

I have been having the same issue. I hadn’t connected the problem with switching back from kid view and parent view, but that might be it. The goals for my child’s profile have not had this issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kelly6909 @Laura024 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for sharing what you're experiencing with your activity goals. 

Our team is aware of this and investigating it, to find a resolution as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer