Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Readiness Score Inaccurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daily readiness score used to make sense it told me to take recovery days and identified my level and activity and sleep correctly. For the past month or so though, no matter how much or little i sleep and no matter the amount of active zone minuets I get my score is always "excellent" and my sleep is always "high" (for example I got less than five hours of sleep last night and average 6-6.5 hrs and it still says I had a high level of sleep) My active zone minutes are also always "light" i average around 24 to 30 mins of active mins a day but i've gotten 50 mins in a day once and the next day it still told me my activity level was light. I've stopped listening to my readiness score for advice since I dont want to injure myself and am also disabled so already have less energy and get sore more easily than the average person. However even if i wasn't disabled these calculations seem wild. It sucks because I liked using the score and have premium mostly for that. I tried trouble shooting with support who had me reset the watch and redownload the app. I tried deleting my score data for two weeks so it would generate a new one going forward but it didn't work. Is there any way to fix the score? or maybe have in app feedback for the score where i could say "hey this seems wrong/off" or logging how you feel after you follow the suggested active minutes the day prior if it leaves you especially fatigued / sore so it knows that even if it thinks your readiness score is wrong excellent you could say like "hey no I am really sore/ fatigued after yesterday so I probably shouldn't push to have 45+mins today".  or is there a fix I'm just not aware of yet? 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0