Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Could a dark mode for the iOS app please be implemented? A lot of users, including me, would benefit from this.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It is 2023 & still no dark mode on Fitbit.

as someone with light sensitivity, the bright white really hurts my eyes, all my other apps allow for dark mode or the system to override & yet Fitbit refuses to move with the times. 
It’s an accessibility issue & is not inclusive for those with visual disorders.

Best Answer

A dark mode would be really nice. Hopefully there’s one in out future!

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016
Best Answer

@Shuffbuff wrote:

It is 2023 & still no dark mode on Fitbit.

I feel like at this stage it would take an act of Congress to make this happen. Multiple product feedback threads (one of which is in "Not currently planned" state and locked for commenting), hundreds on hundreds of votes, gets brought up in this forum over and over again, on social media, etc. etc. etc. 

It's just so absurd. The two biggest competitor apps have it. All the other Google stuff I use has it. Stuff like Nextdoor and Untappd have it. MyFitnessPal, which I thought for sure would add dark mode just before the sun burns out, has it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I'll be. The community blog, if we're to believe such things, has indicated they are working on dark mode - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/The-Pulse-Fitbit-Community-Blog/Your-Feedback-Matters-Updates-coming... 

"We’re also working on other updates based on your feedback, like dark mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes