Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Option Disappeared from Activity Share feature in iOS App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi at Fitbit,

My partner and I use this feature to export our daily Dashboard stats overlayed with a picture for that day.

We kinda use it as a diary.

Usually on my iPhone and iPad I go to the Feed Option via Friends and then go the Share Latest Achievement screen, the other features to share Exercise, Photo etc. are still there but the Dashboard feature has randomly disappeared.

Really would like to know if this is disappeared for good or is it possible to bring it back?

also maybe it's moved to elsewhere but I've searched and can't see it.

Fortunately I have a work phone which runs on Android and that currently has the Dashboard feature remaining and then failing that my really old iPad presumably isn't compatible with the new app release so I can do it on that but it's barely functional as it's such an old device now.

So yet another iOS App update and seemingly a random disappearance of a feature I've been using every day for about the past 5 years.

This really is frustrating!

Thanks in advance.

H.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have the same issue. Not just frustrating but disappointing coming from Google.

I thought the whole idea is to enhance what was acquired from Fitbit but there has been this gradual depreciation of features.

I use that dashboard daily to post my stats and it's disappearance is just shocking!!

Best Answer

I’ve been using the function for 4 years now! Since I raised this query the dashboard has also disappeared from my Samsung device running on a Chrome operating system. So it’s disappointing that I can’t finish the entire year without having to resort to using a really old device and all the hassle that entails in syncing with the current device. Once the current Versa 4 which I’m using dies, which is likely in the next couple of months because I’ve now had it since September and as a replacement for the Versa 3 which died after maybe a year that’s it with FitBit for me I’m switching to something else!

Best Answer