Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard changes display 2 weeks ago. Why?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I set up my fitbit(early February) the dashboard was different from my daughter's. About 2 weeks ago the dashboard changed and looks like hers, more like a box list. I had gotten used to mine and loved the way it showed the number of workout goals met as I met them. The changes have had a negative impact on my success.....may sound silly but I really got used to the immediate gratification on the trapezoid as I had active time throughout the week. Anyone else having a hard time adjusting to this change? I had heard the dashboard I was using was a trial to see how users liked it. At first I didn't, but I got used to it and miss it.

Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to our Community @KureGirl! I noticed my friend @SunsetRunner moved your post to the correct board! Cat WinkIt seams that you are using a new app design that Fitbit is trying out, I really appreciate your feedback regarding this design of the Dashboard. The test was recenlty completed but is possible you see some of the elements from the test version implemented in future versions of the Fitbit App.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @KureGirl thanks for the update! Man WinkGlad to know you were able to find what you were looking for on the Fitbit Dashboard. Please know our engineering team is working hard to improve the design of the Dashboard so it can fit the users needs.

Have a great week! Cat Wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @KureGirl

Moved this thread from the Charge HR to the iOS section since more relevant to the topic & increases the chance of getting a solution.

Believe there's beta testing on iOS which changes the dashboard..

Since preferring the certain dashboard.. and liking to get that one..

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Tip: Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

URL: Click to go to the Feature Requests Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @KureGirl! I noticed my friend @SunsetRunner moved your post to the correct board! Cat WinkIt seams that you are using a new app design that Fitbit is trying out, I really appreciate your feedback regarding this design of the Dashboard. The test was recenlty completed but is possible you see some of the elements from the test version implemented in future versions of the Fitbit App.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got used to it and missed it. I did find the part I was looking for in there it just didn't show as a tile like it had when I signed up. I really like the icon to track fitness workouts through the week. Would love the option to have it as a tile. (mine looked like a pentagon and each day I completed my goal it filled in.) Thanks for the response.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @KureGirl thanks for the update! Man WinkGlad to know you were able to find what you were looking for on the Fitbit Dashboard. Please know our engineering team is working hard to improve the design of the Dashboard so it can fit the users needs.

Have a great week! Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes