Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard data not showing previous days when swiping.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought my FitBit 5 days ago and I already have issues with it. Half of the dashboard is updated (every time I change the data - left, right - the data changes i.e. steps, calories etc.) but not the second part of the dashboard meaning calories, water intake etc. This now always shows today’s figures. I have logged out, reset my device and nothing works. It is really frustrating. Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Joanna14 , sometimes it takes a little while for all data to sync through, and this usually resolves itself after a few hours.

I would suggest logging out completely and then logging in again and see if this now is showing everything up to date.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have waited for 5 days and had my Fitbit for 7... I have logged in and out as mentioned previously, reset the device and the second part of the dashboard is till stuck at today’s figures
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Joanna14 , I understand now what you are saying.  This is, in fact, currently how the dashboard is designed, and is not a bug.  When you scroll back through the days only the top tile updates.  The bottom half stays the same, as yu have noted.

To see your previous days' stats on all but the top tile you will need to select the tile itself, for example, if you click on the "sleep" tile that is where you will see all previous days.

This has something that has been confusing for Fitbit users for quite some time, so I understand your confusion!  I think that this is likely to change when the dashboard is next updated over the next few months.  In the meantime, to see past days just click on the appropriate tile.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Joanna14 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, have a warm welcome! It's nice to see you too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. 🙂

@Joanna14 I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. As @Julia_G mentioned, the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. This is the intended behavior of the Fitbit app and not a bug. 

If you have found @Julia_G's reply helpful, please mark it as a solution; this will be very helpful to other members facing the same situation as you. Additionally, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes