Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard display in my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi yesterday i had a diferent Dashboard in my iPhone similar to te computers they were circular but they chance to be a line Dashboard so how i could get the circular Dashboard back?
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @yiyo and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you’re using a new app design that we’re trying out. As a result, your Fitbit app may look different than your friend’s, but rest assured, you have all the same great features. We’re always looking to improve our products, so if the design we’re testing is successful, you may see elements of it in a future version of the app.

At this time we do not have the ability to switch you to the standard app design. The test will be over soon and at that time you will be switched to the standard app design. 

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you out with!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I used to have the circles on my Dashboard and I no longer have them. Is this going to be in the new app design? I really liked the circles-they were much more motivating. This seems to be quite the debate on here. Can we not just have the option for the display we prefer in our settings? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @AddisonB! Thanks for stopping by! Smiley HappyI'd like to know if you updated your iOS Fitbit App to the latest version? Please know that our developers were trying out the new app design but the test is now over but it's possible that you may see some of the design elements from the test version of the App be implemented in future versions of the Fitbit App

Hope you have a great week! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes