Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back my Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My dashboard went from having the large square tiles to having the small rectangle tiles tonight and I HATE it!!!! The format was much easier and I could see all five of my goals easily at the top. Now I have to search through the tiles to find my goals and I no longer get my screen to light up green when I hit all my goals. This new format sucks!!! Bring back my dashboard, or at least allow us to have an option as to how we want our dashboard set up.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Hed74 It sounds like you were using a test app design that we were trying out. 

The test is now complete, though you may see some design elements in future versions of the Fitbit app. If you'd like more info on the standard version of the App, click here.

Hope this provides some clarification.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
I do understand that but I am telling you to bring back the test one. From sounds of the forum, most people would like it back including my husband who never even had the test one. It was so much better. Change it back sooner than later because this format sucks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Hed74 thanks for your feedback regarding the new Dashboard design. Our developers are working hard improve the design of the Fitbit App and appreciate your feedback to take it into consideration.

Hope you have a nice week! Woman Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes