Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi!
My one fit bit has not synced with my app for over a week now, as it has not recorded any steps! However my device shows that I have had steps.what can I do to fix this? Thanks!
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @Liz124! If your Fitbit One is not syncing, I recommend checking out these syncing troubleshoots. Make sure that there isn't another bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the process.Setting  up your tracker as a new device may also help you to bring it back to sync as usual. Also, make sure that your mobile device is running the latest version of the Fitbit app for iOs or Android device.

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there. Sadly after following all of those steps my Fitbit is still not connecting 😕
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having a similar issue. I watched the steps on my phone as I took the last few steps to meet my goal last night, and, alas, my data for yesterday shows 0 steps. So frustrating. I know the app was tracking all day.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Liz124 thanks for the update my friend! Smiley HappyI'd like to know if you're receiving any error message in particular when trying to set up your tracker as a new device?

It's nice to see you around more often @RobynAkeWoman HappyWhy don't you try following the steps provided in this thread to make sure your tracker is syncing correctly with your mobile device.

Let me know how it goes! Man Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes