Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not displaying step total.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard is not displaying the total steps

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @3296, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board.Smiley Happy

When you mention 'total steps' are you referring to the steps for the day or the lifetime total? If you're referring to the total for the day, please make sure your tracker is syncing correctly. If it's not, restart your tracker and your phone and try to sync again. 

As for the lifetime total, this is not displayed in the app, but on the online Dashboard. Once you access the Dashboard, tap on your picture to get redirected to your profile where the total is located.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, or if you need further assistance, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx for the clarification. I am now seeing my total daily steps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @3296, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I appreciate it. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes