Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Use my iPad, stopped syncing tonight (a shame since I hit 15 thousand steps) so after various app restarts, iPad restarts, and Fitbit restarts, I still had nothing. Deleted and re downloaded the app. Can't sign in or reset my password but I have internet signal no prob. Just error messages for both. :sigh:

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Makkenhilch, thanks for joining the Fitbit app, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Would it be possible for you to reply with a screenshot of the error message you're getting when trying to log in to your account? That will be very helpful for me to check this issue further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

As you can see below, it's not connecting one way or the other, but if you're seeing these replies, my internet signal is fine. I should mention too that the app, when I last used it, stopped autofilling suggestions for food as I tried to enter my meal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Deleted pics cuz problem resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Makkenhilch, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I appreciate it. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes