Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I removed my Charge 2 in order to add it back because it wouldn't pair to my iPhone and now it won't add at all

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Crw1019, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If the Fitbit app is unable to pair your tracker as a new device, please try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is under the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Restart your Charge 2, then leave it plugged in and charging. 
  4. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the set up process. 
  5. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  6. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ended up having to remove my Charge 2 from my Bluetooth and then shut off my phone and restart my Fitbit.  Next when I turned my phone back on I went to Fitbit app and to account>notifications and it paired successfully.  Resolved issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Crw1019, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved and that your issue has now been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes