Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not showing any stats

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard on the Fitbit app isn’t showing any stats such as heart rate, sleep, female tracking, water food, etc. When I try and edit it (it says I can add more tools and features by checking out discover) but the discover page is blank and not working either. I’ve updated the app and I’ve deleted it and downloaded it again a bunch of times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitb Community @Mtims 

What you are describing it quite odd. I’m happy that you tried reinstalling the Fitbit App as well as making sure your Fitbit App has the latest update version. This may sound odd but can you please try just Force shutting the Fitbit App and restarting your iOS device. Here’s how:

Log out of your Fitbit App

Force shut the app by swiping the app upward

now turn off your iOS device completely, wait 1-2 mins then restart your iOS device again 

log back into the Fitbit App as you normally would with your email address and password 

let your tracker sync

now try to add features to your Fitbit App main page (you refer to it as your dashboard) 

😃 Please let me know if this resolves your issue. Do keep me posted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hello and welcome to the Fitb Community @Mtims 

What you are describing it quite odd. I’m happy that you tried reinstalling the Fitbit App as well as making sure your Fitbit App has the latest update version. This may sound odd but can you please try just Force shutting the Fitbit App and restarting your iOS device. Here’s how:

Log out of your Fitbit App

Force shut the app by swiping the app upward

now turn off your iOS device completely, wait 1-2 mins then restart your iOS device again 

log back into the Fitbit App as you normally would with your email address and password 

let your tracker sync

now try to add features to your Fitbit App main page (you refer to it as your dashboard) 

😃 Please let me know if this resolves your issue. Do keep me posted

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked thanks 

Best Answer

Your so very welcome! 😃 Have an awesome weekend!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the fact same problem. All of a sudden today my app only showed calories and something else. It did the same thing for the day before and then went back to my normal items like steps, activity per hour, etc for the previous days.  I tried syncing. I tried finding the items to put back today. But none were discoverable. I rebooted. I deleted the app and reinstalled. Now I have zero items showing. So I hit discover. Heath & Fitness stays are blank. The screen comes up with some grey boxes but no text and nothing you can click. Workouts is the same. The other two tiles work and take me to links I can choose. So I have reinstalled and done a hard reboot. What now?

Best Answer

Same thing just happened to me, and nothing is working 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. I updated the Fitbit app, turned my iOS device off and back on. Now everything is blank, I can’t even add new stats it’s just a blank screen. 

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Same as the others. My dashboard is now completely empty. Even stats from previous days are gone. Have uninstalled the app, and reinstalled. Have tried a forced shutdown and reboot. Nothing is working. This is frustrating!

Best Answer

Glad that others are having this issue.  It was driving me crazy

Best Answer

Same here, very frustrated lately. Just bought a new charge 3 today because previous charge 3 not connecting with iPhone Fitbit app. It worked for 3 hours then the page went blank. Where’s the fix and help on this???

Best Answer

Hello all, thank you for your participation in the forums and sharing the issue with the app missing data.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand that this can be very frustrating and appreciate your efforts to resolve it. I would like to advise that this outage has now been resolved. The Fitbit app should now be up and running normally. Make sure the Fitbit app and your phone are up-to-date.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes