Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenges disappeared in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have the Alta, and I use the app on my iPhone 8 Plus. I just went to since my Fitbit and noticed that my Workweek Challenge just totally disappeared!! I had like 8 other girls doing it with me and tbh I’m upset because I was doing so good! Where’d it go? I refreshed but nothing. Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, I have the Alta, and I use the app on my iPhone 8 Plus. I just went to since my Fitbit and noticed that my Workweek Challenge just totally disappeared!! I had like 8 other girls doing it with me and tbh I’m upset because I was doing so good! Where’d it go? I refreshed but nothing. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Challenge is back! Hopefully it stays. Must have been a glitch or something. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was there a few hours ago and now has disappeared. I’m super bummed! I just got a new Versa 2 not even two weeks ago.

Best Answer

Mine disappeared also

and a lot of other things in the app have changed also

please fix it

Best Answer

My challenges disappeared, so I logged out, restarted my phone and logged back in and now my entire dashboard/home page is empty! 

Best Answer

My challenges are gone too! Along with many other stats - everything except for calories burned. Ugh

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community and reporting the issue with challenges and the Fitbit app. 

I appreciate everyone's feedback, I understand that this can be very frustrating. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. I would like to advise that this issue should be resolved now. Make sure the Fitbit app and your phone are up-to-date.

For more information about the Fitbit app, please see How do I use the Fitbit app?

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes