Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard shows all sleep stats as exactly the same every day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I updated the app for iPhone and synced and when I did that the dashboard shows all my sleep data as the same; I.e.every day I slept the exact same 8 hours which is not correct. If I tap on the tile it shows the correct info but I don't understand
Why the dashboard is so misleading and why I now have extra steps to get the same info I used to be able to see immediately.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JunkAutoSleep  You can still see daily stats for your sleep. Just click on the sleep tile, then you will see your history. You can even choose a date, then expand graph - then press and hold finger to screen while sliding across and you can see individual breakout of the sleep. (Awake, restless, asleep)

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @suzanne34. That is just how the dashboard is. You have to tap the tile to get data on previous days. FYI - if you go to your dashboard on the iPad, it seems to refresh all the tiles as you click thru previous days. You may like that better. 

In in the mean time, you can go HERE to formally request a change in the iPhone dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem is that the tiles dont refresh since the last "update". We can no longer see a day by day summary of total hours slept for the day. Important if you have broken sleep.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JunkAutoSleep  You can still see daily stats for your sleep. Just click on the sleep tile, then you will see your history. You can even choose a date, then expand graph - then press and hold finger to screen while sliding across and you can see individual breakout of the sleep. (Awake, restless, asleep)

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep tile adjusted on the dashboard correctly before the latest iOS updates.

This is is a bug and should be fixed by Fitbit.   

Best Answer
0 Votes