Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
How do I change back to the old dash board as I preferred that one thanks .
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For the time being you are able to choose between the 2 dashboards as explained in this article:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2055

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

For the time being you are able to choose between the 2 dashboards as explained in this article:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2055

Best Answer
Let's hope the Fitbit Team wishes up and keeps the ability to choose dashboard view. So many of us prefer the list, not graphs.
Best Answer

I hope that they do as well, but I'm not holding my breath. Fitbit has a history of not necessarily listening to what their customers want.  For Example:  Healthkit integration.  

The fact that the ugly pink banner still remains after two updates, tell's me that it's intentional - and the days of the current "list" dashboard are sadly numbered. 

For what it's worth - I too have a strong dislike for the new tiles, and will continue to use the list view.  

Best Answer

After a long and confusing twitter conversation with fitbit they've confirmed that since version 2.24 the banner cannot be removed. This is a conscious decision on their part and it seems unlikely that they will change it as they want to force us to use the new design.

I've raised a formal support case and written a 1 star review on the app store and suggest you do the same if you're affected by this.

Best Answer

I can no longer switch to "Sensitive" tracking in Sleep for my fitbit one.  I do not like the wrist band to wear during sleep.  The velcro continuously attaches to my blanket and comes off.  I just clip it onto my t-shirt or underwear at night, so I would want to choose 'sensitive' when I enter sleep data.  Also, I could edit my sleep later when I could see the activity level and time - but the time no longer shows on the graph in the edit screen.  Dislike this immensely.  I was considering purchasing the new Alta, but now may go to a different tracker if we cannot change to the previous system.  I hate change that makes things less usable!  This is definitely less helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes