Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data disappearing from iOS and fitbit.com dashboards

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone seen the following bizarre behavior? Over the past week, an increasing amount of data is disappearing (or not displaying properly) from my dashboard.

1. On 7/25, the "Track Exercise" tile on my iOS app did NOT update despite my 208 active minutes. However, at least the app still had my "Track Exercise" properly stored and displayed for the previous weeks, e.g., 5 of 5 days achieved during the week of 7/18. Unfortunately, even that data recently disappeared from the app. However, clicking on the tile itself does show that the correct data is there through 7/22; it is just not being displayed on the high-level (root-level) tile.

2. Around 7/27, the "How did you sleep?" tile stopped displaying my sleep on the tile (although after I click on the tile, the app drills down and does show that the proper data did get stored).

3. Around 7/28, my "drink fluid" tile showed 0 ml drunk for that day and for ALL the days before it. Since then, it continues to show 0 ml drunk. However, upon clicking on the "drink fluid" tile itself, it does show that the correct data is there, but it is just not being displayed on the high-level (root-level) tile.

4. On 7/29, the iOS fitbit app blew away my active minutes. I had 45 active minutes showing on the "active minutes" tile, and then it sync'ed with my Fitbit, and all active minutes on my Fitbit and my iOS app were RESET to zero. I then had another 35 active minutes that day, and again, my 35 active minutes got wiped out to 0 minutes on both my Fitbit and iOS app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I should note that I have already tried a myriad of approaches:

1. Logged out of my fitbit account, both via browser and via iOS app.

2. Restarted my fitbit devices, i.e., One and Charge HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The mystery deepens. After restarting my Charge HR, all of my tiles display the proper data but ONLY for the current day. When I go back to *previous* days, all the tiles show the data for the *current* day rather than the day in question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue. Did you ever get yours sorted? Every day my dashboard resets to 0 calories and sleep it resets all previous days on the dashboard. When I go into the tile the information is there. When I enter calories into myfitnesspal the calories sync but they are the same for all previous days as they are for the current one. Its so annoying. I feel the app is a bit pointless at the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes