Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data doesn't show up after updating to iOS 13

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrading to IoS 13 my fitbit syncs but the data is not saved in the log. For 4 days now the log shows no steps. no sleep details etc. - how do I fix this!!

I will not be foiled by Apple!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @GeoffCalvert. Welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for letting me know about your data not showing up after syncing. This shouldn't be happening and just to confirm, do you see a message saying that the sync was completed? Have you verified if your information shows up in your fitbit.com dashboard? If the Fitbit app is updated, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your Fitbit account.
  4. Try syncing your Fitbit device and wait until the process is completed.

If your information is still not appearing on the Fitbit app, I'd appreciate if you take a screenshot and attach it in your reply so I can take a look into that.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Phone App now working fine with missing data appearing after four days of blank figures.

Geoff
Best Answer

Hi @GeoffCalvert. It's great to see you here again.

Thanks for keeping me updated and I'm glad that your information is now showing up correctly in the Fitbit app. This is fantastic news and I hope you can rock your steps!

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Have a good one! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes