Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data labels

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have concerns about the data labeling and the definitions for the terminology. I will give one example in health matrix this morning. SPO2 showed that data was not available. Clicking on the matrix tab, oxygen saturation showed a value of 95. And if you were to go into sleep  You would see a section titled estimated oxygen variance. Three different terms for what could be the same information just a cursory look at the iOS home screen demonstrates similar inconsistencies related to terminology. Where graphics are used for the sided viewer the terminology red by Apple’s voice over screen, reading software for the blind user  is different. The pan scene by sided users is red by voiceover as customize. The gear in the upper right hand corner is red as account. I am sure that if you were to dig deeper, you would find many more examples of labeling inconsistency or mislabeling. I have dictated this on my iPhone, and hope you will be able to understand my ramblings. I am a blind user using an iPhone SE third generation  With a 5G plus data connection. I am running iOS version 17.2 and Fitbit current version 4.06. I have issues with the data labeling.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yesterday when I checked the numbers within the health matrix, I noted that my heart rate was outside of my normal range. After backing out of the Health matrix screen and back to the home screen, I noted that all five were considered to be within range. As I spent more time, listening to the information on the screen, I was surprised to note that the order within the matrix was different from that reported on the home screen. And this morning when I reviewed my health matrix data and then went to the home screen. I noted that the order on the home screen shifted when I performed an update  or synchronization. I am a blind user using Apple‘s voice as a screen reader, and I hope you will be able to understand my ramblings. I recently updated my iPhone SE third generation to 17.2.1. I am using Fitbit version 406. And  Have updated the charge five tracker. I am using when I saw the message within the device/application back screens. None of these changes have shown any improvement in device or application functionality.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can anyone explain to me why information on the application home screen and information shown after clicking on the health matrix tile are different??? I have found that on some days the health matrix information on the home screen shows that all my measurements are within range yet when I click on the matrix tile and scroll down Find that sometimes one of the matrix is out of the accepted range. I have also noticed that the matrix listed on the home screen appear in different order than that found after clicking on the matrix tile. I am a blind user using Apple‘s voiceover screen, reading software in order to  Look at my information. I am using an iPhone SE third generation running 17.2.1. I am using the most current version of the charge five firmware, which I updated recently. I am running version 4.06 of the Fitbit iOS application. Again, can anyone explain to me why  Information behind the tile is different than that on the home screen??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes